Auditoriun Santa Cecilia
It was built in the early seventeenth century and then enlarged by the Order of Minims in 1780 and subsequently completed.
A nave with two side chapels Church welcomes the numerous works of art. It is thought that the decorations are the work of Joseph Felix, painter Trapani.
In the first altar on the right stands a painting of the eighteenth century depicting St. Anna, who teaches writing to Mary and second altar is a pity the eighteenth century.
On the left a St. Francis of Paola and a Holy Family, both of the eighteenth century.
Rich in ornament, machine Baroque altar stands at the center the statue of St. Joseph with Christ Child of the eighteenth century.
The sides, facing each other in the wooden choir, the two bodies and painted gold.